Before their Stay
We need to know as much as possible about your pet so that we can accommodate his/her needs and make sure that his/her holiday with us is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Please let us know anything that is helpful in this regard.
We especially need to know:
- Food type and pattern.
- Medical history including vaccination, worming and flea treatment.
- Sociability, are you happy for your cat to mix with the others in the gymnasium.
- His or her likes and dislikes.
What to Bring
- Vaccination certificate
- Transportation box, please bring your cat in a secure box as we can take no responsibility for your cat’s safety until inside the cattery building. This is also an essential part of our emergency procedures.
- Special toys, bedding etc that may help to ease your cat into their stay.
- Comb/brush, if you wish us to groom your cat. It is usually better if you bring your comb or brush along since your cat will be used to this
- Any medication etc clearly labeled.