Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
- A $50 deposit is required at the time of booking for off peak period and full payment is required for peak period (Christmas and Easter).
- Deposits and full payments are non refundable.
- Methods of payment accepted by the Company include cash and credit card.
- Charges are generated in day blocks.
- Check-ins and check-outs must occur per appointment only (according to each booking), during office hours. There are no checkin and checkouts on public holidays.
- Date changes may be made prior to check-in, provided the Company can accommodate the new dates.
- Refunds will not be issued if the cat is collected earlier than the expected check-out date.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Off-Peak Policy:
- The deposit is transferable if cancellation occurs 5 business days before the check-in date.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancellation occurs within 5 business days of the check-in date.
- Peak Period Policy – Easter (6 days) and Christmas Holiday (14th December to 14th January):
- Full payment is required to secure the booking, with any additional services or fees to be paid on check-out.
- The accommodation fee is transferable if cancellation occurs prior to two months of the check-in date.
- The accommodation fee will be transferable by 50% if cancellation occurs between two months and one month of the check-in date.
- The accommodation fee is 100% non-transferable if cancellation occurs in the 30 days before check-in date.
- Christmas and New Years Eve we require a 10 day minimum booking.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy include serious illness or hospitalisation of the cat, client illness or hospitalisation, natural disasters or the death of the cat or owner. Waiving of any cancellation fees, or other penalties are at the discretion of the Company.